Diesel Mechanic Auckland
- Work on trucks, plant, and machinery
- Varied role in a busy team environment
- Competitive package on offer
Job reference - 3255
We are looking for a trade qualified diesel mechanic who will be working on a wide variety of diesel engines and machinery.
This organisation is NZ owned and nationally represented. They own a fleet of trucks, plant, and machinery which are maintained in a number of workshops throughout New Zealand as well as on site at customers premises.
You will work on a wide variety of diesel equipment including heavy road transport / trucks, light commercial vehicles, excavators, and other heavy diesel plant equipment.
Duties will include:
- Servicing and general maintenance of all equipment / vehicles
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting to find faults on vehicles
- Minor and major repair work as required
- Workshop based maintenance and repair
- Call out / breakdown work on site
Applicants should have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- A trade qualified diesel mechanic
- Ability to work on a variety of heavy diesel equipment
- A team player with a positive "can do" attitude
- Able to communicate well with customers on site
- Major repair and fault finding ability
- Clean drivers license
Work for a New Zealand owned organisation who can offer long term career prospects for top applicants. The package is competitive and a great team of people to work with.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
31 Jul 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Diesel Mechanic
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Truck