Farm Machinery Mechanic
- Qualified diesel mechanic
- Leading company with an international footprint
- Vacancies in 3 locations - Hawkes Bay, Feilding, and Ashburton
Job reference - 3242
Our client seeks to employ a technician with the ability to work on agricultural machinery.
About the company
Our client owns in excess of 20 dealerships throughout the country selling and servicing global brands of tractors and agricultural machinery.
They are national distributors of 12 brands of farm machinery and also have distribution centres in Australia and the USA.
You will be carrying out workshop and field based services, maintenance, and repairs to various brands of tractors and agricultural machinery.
- Trade qualified mechanic
- Ability to work without supervision
- Proven experience working on tractors and other agricultural / farming machinery
- Diagnostics / fault finding skills
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
High rates of pay are on offer for those with the relevant skills and experience.
Special training will also be offered on a regular basis to ensure technical skills are kept up to date and that technicians continue to add to and develop their abilities.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
12 Jul 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Diesel Mechanic
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Agricultural Equipment