Automotive Technician - Auckland
- Want to work close to home?
- Work for a company with many branches
- Be part of a workshop with a dynamic and progressive culture
Job reference - 3101
We are looking for a trade qualified light automotive technician to join a progressive group of workshops in the Auckland area.
- You will be based in a well appointed workshop and part of a busy team who manage high volumes of vehicles on a daily basis.
- You will be required to complete services, diagnostics using hand held and lap top diagnostic equipment, as well as general repairs.
- WOF checks are also completed on site.
- Trade qualification as a light automotive technician
- Minimum 2 years of post apprenticeship experience
- Ability to perform well in a fast paced workshop
- Good all round technician skills
- Ability to work on a wide variety of vehicles
- WOF certificate would be an advantage but not essential to this role
- This position is based within a large group that has many branches throughout the Auckland area. This creates greater potential for long term career growth.
- The hourly rate is highly negotiable dependent on skills.
- You will be based at the most suitable branch in relation to where you live in order to make travelling to work as easy as possible.
How to Apply:
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
11 Jul 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Motor Mechanic