Automotive Product Genius
- Take the next step in your career to work for a top distributor
- Passion for cars and ability to retain car spec details essential
- Marketing knowledge, training or experience would be an advantage
Job reference - 3260
A rare opportunity to secure a product specialist role at Kia Motors New Zealand.
If you can retain large volumes of car specification information, compare competitor products, and identify vehicle trends for the future this could be your dream position.
Kia is recognised as one of the most progressive automotive brands both in New Zealand and worldwide, with 23 outlets nationwide including the National Headquarters in Highbrook, Auckland.
Guided by their brand slogan “The Power to Surprise”, the team at Kia are dedicated to providing customers with products and services that exceed expectations. This is achieved through a devoted team with unparalleled work ethic and innovative product design driven by smart technologies.
This role will truly allow you to be part of Kia’s progressive future by helping to choose the correct specification of future models to be imported and sold in New Zealand.
- Continually retain detailed product specification information on all Kia NZ models
- Analysing the Kia product range against competitor products
- Identifying customer requirement trends and future points of difference
- Recommending changes and product enhancements to meet market requirements
- Presenting validation for proposed changes
- Ensuring website information and sales team product specification information is up to date, detailed and accurate
- Reporting and analysis of campaigns, marketing activity and proposed changes
- Assisting with organising and running of events
The successful applicant will have a true passion for motor vehicle technology and the ability to retain detailed product information and specifications.
In addition to this, the ability to analyse current market trends and customer desires to create optimum vehicle specifications for future models is critical to this role.
The ideal applicant will also have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Marketing degree or similar preferred
- Experience or extensive knowledge of motor vehicle specifications
- Product management and marketing campaign experience
- Project management and excellent organisational skills are a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and multitask
- Solid presentation skills and ability to produce high quality written proposals / reports
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
You will be part of a cutting edge marketing team and will help create the models of the future for the New Zealand market. A solid salary is on offer along with an attractive vehicle lease option.
How to apply and closing date
If you are viewing this ad online, the best method of application is to upload your resume through the 'Apply Now' section of this ad as this guarantees the employer can view your application.
- All applications will be acknowledged upon application
- Applications must be received by the closing date which is July 29th, 2018. To be considered for this role, applications need to be received prior to this date
- Processing of applications begins on July 30th, 2018, when a second acknowledgement of the commencement of processing will be provided
- All applications will be forwarded to Kia NZ unless otherwise requested
For more information or a confidential discussion, you can call Kim Powell from mobile or landline on Freephone 0800 67 57 47 or +64 9 271 3200.
6 Jul 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Marketing >> Market Researcher
- Marketing >> Marketing Analyst