Heavy Auto Electrician - Wellington
- Work on trucks, plant, and machinery
- Varied role in a busy team environment
- Travel opportunities, workshop and off site work
Job reference - 3257
We are looking for a trade qualified auto electrician who has experience in the heavy automotive sector.
This organisation is NZ owned and nationally represented. They own a fleet of trucks, plant, and machinery which are maintained in a number of workshops throughout New Zealand as well as on site at customers premises.
You will work on a wide variety of heavy diesel equipment including heavy road transport / trucks, light commercial vehicles, excavators, and other heavy diesel plant equipment.
Duties will include:
- Maintenance and repair of electrical wiring
- Troubleshooting / finding faulting wiring
- Workshop based maintenance and repair
- Call out / breakdown work on site
Applicants should have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- A trade qualified auto electrician
- Experienced in working on heavy diesel equipment
- A team player with a positive "can do" attitude
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to communicate well with customers on site
- Clean drivers license
Work for a New Zealand owned organisation who can offer long term career prospects for top applicants. The package is competitive and a great team of people to work with.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
5 Jul 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Wellington Central
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Plant & Equipment Mechanic
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Heavy Diesel Automotive Electrician