- Opportunity to work in one of New Zealand's top truck dealerships
- Fantastic workshop facilities
- Friendly professional team
Job reference - 3016
Located in Auckland, this truck dealership is part of a nationwide network providing after sales and service support to the road transport industry.
We are seeking a trade qualified diesel truck mechanic to join the professional team and operate from a modern, well-equipped workshop on late model trucks.
- Full trade qualifications as a Diesel Mechanic
- Post apprenticeship experience working on late model trucks
- Ability to carry out maintenance, servicing, major repairs, and diagnostics
- Franchise training on late model truck brands preferred
- Applicants from a fleet maintenance background will also be considered
- A stable career history and good references
- Good communication skills
The company has a fun and rewarding company culture where you will feel part of the team and enjoy excellent working conditions. In addition to this, the role offers competitive rates of pay, further opportunities for training, as well as career progression opportunities.
As well as this Auckland based role we have a variety of diesel road transport technician roles in many areas of New Zealand.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
4 Jul 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Truck