Truck Mechanics x2 Mount Maunganui
- Rare opportunity to work in the Tauranga area
- Exceptional area, popular both with New Zealanders and migrants
- Great facility, professional company and top rates on offer
Job reference - 3254
For diesel mechanics interested in relocating to the Tauranga area, this is an opportunity not to be missed. Vacancies in this popular location are never available for long with so many Aucklanders making the move to the beautiful and affordable Bay of Plenty.
The employer runs an impressive operation and is a franchise truck workshop.
Duties will include, servicing, diagnostics, and major and minor repairs to late model, heavy road transport vehicles.
You will be based in a well appointed workshop and some call out work will be required.
Applicants will require the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Fully qualified heavy diesel automotive technician
- Extensive experience on heavy road transport / trucks
- Franchise dealership experience would be an advantage but applications from fleet technicians are also welcome
- Ability to diagnose faults using the latest diagnostic tools
- Minor and major repair ability
- A team player with a solid work ethic
Excellent rates of pay are on offer for top end skills.
You will be working in a medium sized branch of a nationally represented organisation.
Working in the Tauranga area offers the best of seaside, city, and tourism destinations all rolled into one.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
3 Jul 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Mt Maunganui
- Automotive Trades >> Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Truck