Diesel Mechanic - Heavy Road Transport
- Work in the West Auckland area
- Maintain a fleet of heavy road transport vehicles
- Join a busy growing team
Job reference - 3067
- We are looking for a number of heavy diesel road transport technicians to join a growing organisation
- You will be part of a team who maintain a fleet of 30 trucks completing servicing, maintenance and general repairs as required to ensure maximum availability of vehicles
- You will work mainly on Hino and Mitsubishi trucks along with a few American vehicles
We are looking for the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Trade qualified diesel mechanic
- Experience on heavy road transport vehicles essential
- Previous fleet maintenance experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to diagnose faults
- Minor and major repair ability
- Solid all round experience, able to put your hand to any task required
- A team player
- You will be joining a growing team at a time when the fleet of vehicles has just been dramatically increased.
- The rate of pay is negotiable dependent on experience and skills.
- Excellent opportunity to secure work in the West Auckland area.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
27 Jun 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Heavy Vehicle Mechanic
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Truck