Diesel Technician - Invercargill
- Trade qualified Diesel Technician
- Bus or truck experience essential
- Top rates for top skills
Job reference - 3152
We are looking for a trade qualified heavy diesel technician to join a large organisation with multiple branches throughout New Zealand.
- This position will be based in the Invercargill area working on heavy road transport
- A combination of workshop and field service work will be required
- In this role you will service, diagnose faults and complete both minor and major repairs
- Trade qualified diesel technician
- Experienced on buses, coaches, or trucks
- Ability to work independently
- Good customer service skills
- Strong diagnostic and repair ability
- Team player
A excellent hourly rate is on offer for highly experience technicians. Good working conditions and the security of working for a large organisation.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
27 Jun 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Invercargill Central
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Truck
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Bus