Kia Master Technician
- Opportunity to use your Kia brand training
- Positions in various parts of New Zealand
- Excellent packages on offer for top skills
Job reference - 2870
We are looking for franchise dealership trained Kia technicians to join a number of dealerships throughout New Zealand.
- You will be the go-to person in the dealership with regards to technical Kia knowledge
- Extensive diagnostic and troubleshooting work
- Minor and major repairs and servicing as required
- Assisting junior staff with more complex work
- Trade Tested automotive technician
- Kia Master technician level training or diagnostic level complete and master training currently in progress
- Solid technical skills and current hands on ability
- A team player
- Ability to train and assist other staff members
- Excellent communication skills (English)
Applications from local NZ residents who are looking to relocate or offshore migrants who meet the above requirements are invited to apply for these exciting roles.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
7 Jun 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Mechanic