Diesel Mechanic Auckland
- Diesel Mechanic Auckland - pick of the roles
- South Auckland based, premium facilities
- Work on construction equipment and trucks
Job reference - 3236
- Maintaining a high quality, late model fleet of trucks, construction equipment, and light diesel vehicles
- Servicing and maintenance of the fleet
- Minor and major repairs
- Workshop and field service duties
- A trade qualified diesel mechanic who has the ability to service, repair, and maintain late model equipment and trucks
- Solid work history and contactable references
- Hydraulics knowledge
- A background working on either trucks or construction equipment will be considered but experience in both industries is preferred
- You will be based in a well appointed workshop with a friendly team
- The hourly rate is highly competitive and negotiable for top end skills
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
31 May 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Construction Equipment
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Truck