Warehouse Assistant - Mechanical
- Based in a small warehouse
- Pick, pack, and dispatch
- Good salary on offer
Job reference - 3218
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a permanent role in a technical product warehouse. The items in the warehouse are of a technical nature and would suit an applicant with knowledge of either fittings, or plumbing or automotive parts. Applicants who have completed a technical, mechanical, or automotive course looking for their first permanent role will also be considered for this role.
The role will include the following duties:
- Picking and packing of orders
- Receiving and dispatch
- Counter balance forklift operation
- Lifting of goods up to 20 kilograms
- Occasional counter orders
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Previous warehouse / stores experience would be advantageous
- Technical product knowledge OR technical training (mechanical or automotive) is essential
- A positive attitude is critical to this role
- A forklift license would be an advantage but training can be provided for the right applicant
This position is vacant is due to the promotion of the previous incumbent and can offer long term career prospects. You will receive additional training and develop your skill set in this position.
A good salary is on offer as well as the opportunity to be part of a friendly productive team.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
11 May 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Warehouse Management >> Storeman & Packer
- Warehouse Management >> Dispatch Clerk