Small Engines Mechanic - Lawn and Garden
- Previous experience as a Small Engines Mechanic is required
- Work on mowers, trimmers, and other similar equipment
- Top rates in line with skills
Job reference - 3180
Located in the Bay of Plenty, this company works on a range of small engines - lawn and garden equipment.
Due to the increase of activity in this area, they have the requirement to appoint a Small Engines Mechanic.
The role involves:
- Repairs to mowers from hand-push through to ride ons
- Repairs to hedge trimmers, line trimmers, scrub cutters, rotary hoes, and a variety of other small engine equipment
This is an attractive salary based role in a busy facility that is part of a larger group that has the potential to further develop your career.
Applications accepted from
The role is available to local applicants, those in other regions of New Zealand that wish to relocate, and skilled migrants who are able to relocate to NZ with relatively short notice
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
10 May 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Automotive Technician
- Automotive Trades >> Small Engines Mechanic