Workshop Team Leader - Diesel Equipment
- Excellent opportunity to move to Whangarei
- Head up a team of technicians in the workshop
- Hands-on work on construction, forestry, and forklift equipment
Job reference - 3165
This nationally represented organisation offer an excellent working environment in their Whangarei branch. Be part of a busy, productive team.
- Head up a team of technicians
- "Hands-on" work on construction, forestry, and forklift equipment
- Provide assistance to junior technicians
- Major and minor repairs
- Servicing and maintenance of equipment
- Be the "go-to" person in the workshop
The successful applicant will have the following experience, skills, and attributes:
- A trade qualified diesel technician
- Experienced in managing / supervising a small team
- Able to work on a wide variety of diesel equipment
- Be a good trainer
- Attention to detail and solid quality control skills
- Team player and team leader attributes required
- Good customer service skills
You will receive an excellent salary based upon your previous skills and experience, as well as the benefits associated with being part of a larger national team.
How to apply
Applications are welcome from Whangarei residents, those interested in making the move to Whangarei, as well as migrants looking to secure their first role here in New Zealand.
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
9 May 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Whangarei Central
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Diesel Mechanic - Construction Equipment
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Heavy Automotive Foreperson