Branch Manager - Automotive Retail
- Manage a tyre and service centre
- Based in the Manuakau area
- Excellent package including company vehicle
Job reference - 3166
We are looking for an experienced automotive retail manager to join this busy business in the Manukau area of Auckland.
This large organisation with many branches throughout New Zealand seek an experienced Branch Manager who will based at the Manukau store / workshop.
You will head up the team of sales and technical workshop staff as well as be responsible for the administrative and managerial functions of the branch.
Duties will include:
- Overall responsibility for the store
- Day to day management of the team
- Creating and maintaining quality systems
- Cost control and ensuring branch profitability
- Ensuring efficient levels of customer service throughout the team
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and qualifications.
- Previous automotive retail management experience is a must
- A strong team leader and motivator of staff
- Able to consistently achieve and exceed sales targets
- Customer service driven and able to build solid customer relationships
- A reliable person with excellent contactable references
- Solid communication skills
You will be part of a friendly, productive team as well as have the support of a nationally represented organisation.
The package is excellent and includes a company vehicle.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
8 May 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Automotive Trades >> Team Leader/Foreperson
- Automotive Trades >> Assistant Service Manager