- Approaching $100k remuneration - this is a role to consider
- Established corporate group and NZ's most successful dealership
- Top tier role in a world class new vehicle facility
Job reference - 3114
About the company and why you will want to work there
This centrally located dealership stands head and shoulders above most in terms of reputation and sheer volume of enquiry. It is little wonder the multi-million dollar, state-of-the art facility is home to one of the most popular range of new vehicles there is and the variety of vehicles has never looked better.
This role brings new opportunity; it is not about meeting sales targets that motivates this talented team of sales personnel, it is smashing the targets through the roof. You will love working in this professional but fun environment and you will love the product as much as your customers.
Will you wake up tomorrow as motivated and focused with as much opportunity as this company presents? Let's look closer…
The skills we are looking for
- This is regretfully not an entry level role; you will need some dealership vehicle sales experience i.e. new or used vehicle sales experience
- Working from a multi-million dollar showroom, it should be no surprise that standards are high therefore your communication skills and personal presentation are important
- You will need energy; both the Sales Manager and Dealer Principal are exceptionally professional and will be looking for a proactive style
- Decency – you will need to share this attribute
What is in it for you
The remuneration includes a lucrative retainer, generous performance-based earnings, and, for the ambitious, career opportunities. The latter should not be ignored given consistent internal promotions that are a deliberate strategy to show career pathways. A company car along with other benefits are also provided.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
8 May 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Sales >> Used Vehicle Sales
- Sales >> New Vehicle Sales