Heavy Parts Interpreter
- Top role in the forklift / materials handling equipment sector
- Use your heavy parts experience to secure this varied role
- Excellent salary for top skills
Job reference - 3093
We are looking for an experienced heavy parts interpreter to join a growing team in the materials handling sector.
The role could either be at intermediate level or more senior if the applicant is able to handle stock control and product purchasing.
- Sales and parts interpretation
- Assisting customers with enquiries
- Giving product / parts advice
- Providing the workshop with parts on an ongoing basis
- Stock control
- Purchasing of parts
- Solid heavy parts background
- Materials handling experience preferred but applicants from any heavy automotive sector are welcome
- Previous purchasing and stock control experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- Team player
- Quick learner who is keen to progress and expand skills
This is a great chance to join a growing friendly team. The salary is highly negotiable dependant on experience.
How to apply:
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
8 May 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Auckland Central
- Sales >> Parts Sales Representative - Heavy Automotive
- Sales >> Parts Counter Sales - Heavy Automotive