Service Manager - Palmerston North
- Join a top nationally represented organisation
- Manage team of materials handling & construction equipment technicians
- Excellent package on offer
Job reference - 3211
We are looking for an experienced Service Manager with either a materials handling or construction equipment background to join a top organisation in the Palmerston North area.
Duties will include:
- Management of a team of technicians and a Service Advisor
- Assisting the team with technical issues
- Controlling workshop productivity and efficiency
- Customer liaison
- Workflow and priority work control
- Ensuring correct health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Training as and when required
- Reporting and budget control
- Trade qualified in relevant discipline
- Materials handling or construction background
- Previous management experience
- Able to control a large busy team
- Solid customer service skills
- Positive and motivated individual
- Natural team leader
Opportunity to be part of a large, nationally represented organisation.
Excellent package on offer.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
7 May 2018
- Work Type:
- Full Time
- Palmerston North
- Automotive Trades >> Service Manager
- Heavy Diesel Trades >> Service Manager