|Job Title:||Workshop Controller|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2020 08:46|
- Well respected volume brand a hard working, fun team
- Enjoy rural property costs
- Will suit an ex-technician with good organisational skills
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
This role in a volume brand franchise dealership needs an outstanding team leader with a solid technical background.
We are looking for a Trade Qualified Technician with Workshop Foreman / Supervisor / Team Leader experience who is keen to take out the important role of Workshop Controller.
About the employer
Located in Manawatu, this company stands out from the crowd for the product represented as well as their reputation.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a service team from a lifestyle location that provides rural environs away from the hustle and bustle of big city life.
- Management of a team of technicians
- Control the work flow and job prioritisation throughout the workshop
- Job allocation to technicians ensuring high levels of productivity
- Liaison with the Service Advisors and Service Manager regarding general workshop control
- Explaining complex work completed to customers
- Assisting with technical queries and helping technicians with complex technical faults
- Quality checking
- Basic administration duties
- Trade qualified technician
- Previous supervisory experience highly advantageous
- Well organised and a team player
- Able to cope well in a pressurised environment
- Solid technical ability and confidence in your technical leadership skills
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills required
- Stable work history
- Good computer literacy
- A top remuneration package is payable in line with the skills and experience
- $4,000 bonus on offer
- Further training
- Company social sports teams to join
- Join a hard working team that also know how to have fun
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's