Working Foreman / Team Leader
|Job Title:||Working Foreman / Team Leader|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2020 10:45|
- Provide leadership and ongoing training, and oversee all site operations
- Ensuring and maintaining health and safety conditions
- Mechanical knowledge and prior, relevant experience is a must for this vacancy
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We are looking for a Working Foreman/Team Leader to operate a vehicle end-of-life satellite site that is part of a larger group of companies.
If you have had experience in scrap metal or car wreckage sites with knowledge of and experience working on crushers and jaws and want to step up to take a leadership role, this could be what you are looking for.
Located in Onehunga, you will be part of a large group of companies with your own satellite yard to run and operate.
This is a hands on role but your ability to motivate and a lead your team by example is critical to this position.
Requirements and responsibilities:
- Have an understanding of all things mechanical
- Prior experience forkhoist driving or operating similar machinery would be an advantage
- Overseeing all aspects of site operations
- Maintaining levels of productivity
- Ensuring daily machinery maintenance is performed
- Coordination and cooperation with other team leaders and their teams
- Maintaining safe working conditions for staff
- Ability to work well to deadlines and under pressure
- High standard of attention to detail
- Work for a large company that has in excess of 150 employees
- Manage your own team
- Take ownership of your own site
- Long-term career potential
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's