Working Assistant Manager / Technician
|Job Title:||Working Assistant Manager / Technician|
|Contact Name:||Rachael Stephens|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 13:45|
- Join a nationally represented organisation
- Excellent hourly rate for top skills
- Based in Glen Innes
We are in search of a trade qualified or highly experienced technician with solid experience working on a wide variety of makes and models.
You may already have supervisory experience or be looking for your first Team Leader role.
You will be based in the Glen Innes area in a well equipped workshop and be part of a busy, productive team of technicians. This workshop has a very low staff turnover reflecting good working conditions and team environment.
Duties will include:
- Leading a team of technicians
- Assisting the team in problem solving
- Working hands on vehicles completing servicing, diagnostics, and minor and major repairs
Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- Trade qualified light automotive technician
- Previous Team Leader experience or ready to take the next step in your career
- WOF certification an advantage but not essential
- Experience working on a wide variety of vehicles
- Diagnostic ability
- Solid all-round repair experience
- Team player
- You will be part of a busy, friendly team
- A high hourly rate is on offer for proven skills and experience
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Rachael Stephens for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.