Warehouse Assistant - Mechanical
|Job Title:||Warehouse Assistant - Mechanical|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2019 12:31|
- Use your automotive or engineering parts experience
- Warehouse and internal sales duties
- Good salary on offer
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a permanent role in a technical product warehouse. The items in the warehouse are of a technical nature and would suit an applicant with knowledge of either fittings, or plumbing or automotive parts.
The role will include the following duties:
- Picking and packing of orders
- Receiving and dispatch
- Counter balance forklift operation
- Lifting of goods up to 20 kilograms
- Counter orders / internal sales function
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience, and attributes:
- Previous automotive or industrial parts experience
- Technical product knowledge OR technical training (mechanical or automotive) is essential
- A positive attitude is critical to this role
- A forklift license would be an advantage but training can be provided for the right applicant
This position is vacant due to the growth of the organisation and can offer long term career prospects. You will receive additional training and develop your skill set in this position. A good salary is on offer as well as the opportunity to be part of a friendly productive team.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Jo-Ann Robinson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's