|Job title :||Vehicle Salesperson|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Job Reference :||35169|
|Contact name :||Russell Phillips|
|Job published :||5 days ago|
Job reference - 35169
- Leading automotive group
- Proven achievement in vehicle sales required
- Work 5 days per week, 2 days off
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We seek a top class vehicle salesperson and would prefer someone with proven vehicle sales experience for this role.
About the company
This commanding dealership is one of New Zealand's top vehicle sites. The company is known for promoting internally, as well as acknowledging and rewarding hard work and exceptional efforts.
- The ability to work in a fun team enviroment
- Career growth and development
- Supportive management and team
- A professional work environment
Social events, recognition for exceptional performance, further training and development, as well as the opportunity to work for one of NZ's top automotive group is all on offer to the successful candidate.
Duties will include:
- Selling of a passenger vehicles to new and existing customers
- Ability to source new business via phone, advertising, workshop, walk-ins and referrals
- Follow up on leads daily to maximise sales results
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge on vehicles and vehicle technology
- Managing the presentation and sale of vehicles
- Developing and maintaining through regular contact, sound and positive relationships with key clients and other vendor customers, and ensuring revenue objectives and agreed services are achieved
- Being part of a strong team to ensure delivery of excellent customer service
- Manage retail yard display including placement of stock and organising grooming of vehicles
- Ensure there is a strong referral and cross sell into the finance and insurance products
The successful applicant
- This is not an entry level role and you will need to have relevant motor vehicle sales experience and the energy to meet your KPIs
- Positive attitude and a high level of confidence
- Proven track record and the ability to reach and surpass high targets
- High standards of personal grooming and professionalism
- Accomplished communication skills and top class customer service
- Be tech savvy
- Have strong communication skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.