Job reference - 35169
- Leading volume brand dealership at accredited employer
- Proven achievement in vehicle sales
- Prior franchise dealership experience is essential
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We seek a top class vehicle salesperson and would prefer someone with previous franchise vehicle sales experience for this role.
If you do not have franchise experience but have a can do attitude that it takes to be at the top of your game, we still want to hear from you.
About the company
This commanding dealership is one of New Zealand's top franchise new and used vehicle sites and is also an accredited employer.
This dealership stands head and shoulders above most in terms of reputation and sheer volume of enquiry and earnings potential.
The company is known for promoting internally, as well as acknowledging and rewarding hard work and exceptional efforts.
The successful applicant
- This is not an entry level role and you will need to have relevant motor vehicle sales experience and the energy to meet your KPIs
- Positive attitude and a high level of confidence
- Proven track record and the ability to reach and surpass high targets
- High standards of personal grooming and professionalism
- Accomplished communication skills and top class customer service
- Be tech savvy
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- $100k plus earning potential
- Career growth and development
- Supportive management and team
- Company car, fuel, and a phone
- A professional work environment in a state of the art facility that will make you proud to be a part of
Social events, recognition for exceptional performance, further training and development, as well as the opportunity to work for one of NZ's top high volume dealerships is all on offer to the successful candidate.
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.