Job reference - 36137
- Generous base and solid commission structure
- Sell brands many consider to be among the best in the world
- Experienced/high performing vehicle sales professionals required
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
The employer and the opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced vehicle sales executives to join this employer of choice in their state-of-the-art facility and to sell vehicle brands considered by many to be the best in the world.
You will be based in Auckland selling light passenger vehicles and will provide customers with a unique and exceptional experience, ensuring you maintain or even improve the reputations of both yourself and the employer.
- You will need advanced sales skills for this role as it is not an entry-level position. Candidates should have experience as a sales professional in the vehicle sector, preferably in a franchise environment.
- The expectation for personal grooming and professional standards is high, reflecting the brand's commitment to excellence.
- Effective communication and relationship-building skills are essential for success in this role. The ability to pick up on subtle cues and close sales in a pleasant manner is highly valued.
- While individual sales performance is crucial, being able to collaborate and work effectively with other team members is also valued. The ability to work harmoniously in a team environment contributes to the overall success and productivity of the sales team and the company.
Remuneration will consist of a generous base with a commission structure that will allow for high overall earning capacity, particularly for those high performers.
The role offers additional perks such as a high end company car and fuel. You will operate out of a beautiful showroom and in a work environment that you can be proud of.
This employer is also known for promoting from within so there is genuine opportunity for long-term career progression.
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.