Truck Wheel Alignment Technician - Mobile
|Job Title:||Truck Wheel Alignment Technician - Mobile|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Contact Name:||Kim Simpson|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 10:15|
- Covering the Auckland area
- Truck alignment experience is essential
- $3,500 bonuses on offer
You will work as a mobile technician looking after the Auckland area.
- Perform wheel alignments at customers' premises
- Using a wheel alignment computer to ensure accurate assessment and required adjustments
- Pressure adjusting tyres
- Notifying customers of results and recommended action
- Arranging tyre rotations
- Extensive customer liaison
- Attending to telephone enquiries
- Providing customers with advice
- Promotion of company products
- Job card completion, required paperwork, and computerised invoicing
- Maintaining company health and safety procedures
- Highly experienced truck wheel alignment experience is essential
- Good technical understanding
- Excellent customer service skills
- Admin skills
- Computer literacy essential
- A team player
- Willing to stay away from home overnight when required
- A quick learner
- Excellent contactable references
- You will be part of a large international organisation and work in a dynamic and professional team
- The salary on offer is excellent and a company vehicle is provided
- The successful applicant will receive a $1,500 sign on bonus, $1,000 after 6 months of service, and a further $1,000 after 12 months' service in addition to the already generous salary package
Applications are welcome from local applicants as well as those looking to relocate from other areas in New Zealand to the Auckland area.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Kim Simpson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.