Truck Technician - Auckland
|Job Title:||Truck Technician - Auckland|
|Job Published:||August 24, 2020 12:16|
- Top truck franchise dealership
- Above market rates remuneration and benefits
- Product training on offer
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
Friendly, hard working team. Well-established truck franchise in Auckland.
The workshop is one of the most well-equipped and modern premises around; and the company is progressive and an enviable organisation to work for.
Duties will include the following:
- General maintenance and repairs
- Warranty work
- Pre delivery inspections on both new and used trucks
- Some call out work
- Delivering excellent customer service at all times
What we are looking for
- Valid automotive heavy diesel qualification
- Relevant experience working on heavy diesel trucks as a mechanic / technician
- Experience working in a franchise environment
- Experience with European trucks would be advantageous
- Sound work history
- Team player
There will be provision for ongoing product training and skill development but you must already have a high level of knowledge and expertise to be successful in this role.
Top remuneration and benefits are on offer for the right candidate and you will also have the opportunity to develop your career within a supportive environment.
If you are looking to be part of this great company and their team, apply now!
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's