Truck Technician - Auckland
|Job Title:||Truck Technician - Auckland|
|Contact Name:||Rachael Stephens|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2019 13:01|
- Auckland based
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Work with leading truck brands
Opportunity to join a successful truck distributor in their Auckland workshop. They have modern facilities and are a one stop dealership offering truck sales, part sales and servicing.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced truck technician to join our client's successful team. You should be used to high volume, busy workshop environments and have strong mechanical skills to ensure you are able to carry out a full range of mechanical repairs. You will also be expected to provide excellent customer service and ensuring all clients are happy and taken care of.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose mechanical failures and recommend solutions
- Provide excellent & accurate service to customers
- Engine, transmission, suspension and brake system repairs as well as all other general duties
- Complete jobs to a high standard
- Experience in European and American trucks would be an advantage
Successful candidates need
- A Trade Certificate in Engineering (Mechanical Trade) or equivalent
- At least 3 years experience in the heavy vehicle industry
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use computers and customer management systems
- Sound technical knowledge and experience
- A background in working as part of a team
- Attractive salary package
- Training and development programs
- Reward programs
- Modern working environment
How to apply
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Rachael Stephens for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's