Truck Mechanic - Christchurch
|Job Title:||Truck Mechanic - Christchurch|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2020 11:46|
- Opportunity to work in one of New Zealand's top truck dealerships
- Fantastic workshop facilities
- Friendly, professional team
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We are seeking a trade qualified diesel truck mechanic to join the professional team and operate from a modern, well-equipped workshop on late model trucks.
The role and the requirements
Located in Christchurch, this truck dealership is part of a nationwide network providing after sales and service support to the road transport industry.
- Full trade qualifications as a Diesel Mechanic
- Post apprenticeship experience working on late model trucks
- Ability to carry out maintenance, servicing, major repairs, and diagnostics
- Franchise training on late model truck brands preferred
- Applicants from a fleet maintenance background will also be considered
- A stable career history and good references
- Good communication skills
The company has a fun and rewarding company culture where you will feel part of the team and enjoy excellent working conditions. In addition to this, the role offers competitive rates of pay, further opportunities for training, as well as career progression opportunities.
As well as this Christchurch based role we have a variety of diesel road transport technician roles in many areas of New Zealand.
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.