Job reference - 34778
- Leading, locally owned heavy transport company representing global brands
- High wage rates and training on offer
- Must be a committed, qualified, and experienced Truck Technician
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
Continued growth in the heavy truck industry, our client now has two Truck Technician vacancies in their Hawkes Bay based workshop.
About the company
This well established, locally owned company prides itself on their high level of customer service as well as the calibre of staff that they employ.
They represent world class parts and services for global heavy road transport brands.
The role and skills required
There are two, full time Truck Technician vacancies in this busy, commercial vehicle repair workshop.
- The successful applicant will need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- Recognised, relevant automotive industry qualification/s
- Prior, proven experience as a Truck / Diesel Technician with a recognised main brand
- Solid diagnostic skills
- American Driveline experience highly sought after
- High level of initiative
- Strong work ethic
- Good level of English communication skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Clean drivers license
- Able to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Top wage rates and additional benefits
- Further factory training will be provided to ensure that your skills and knowledge are kept up to date
- Friendly, supportive team with a great company culture
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.