Technical Service Executive
|Job Title:||Technical Service Executive|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2020 09:16|
- Various locations in New Zealand
- Top remuneration rates on offer
- Opportunities with market leading dealerships in New Zealand
We are seeking experienced automotive technicians with great communication skills and reasonable computer skills. It would also be advantageous if you already possess prior experience in a similar role.
Currently NZ is in a level 4 lockdown due to COVID-19. All Automotive Employment NZ's clients are either closed or working remotely. We encourage you to make your application, regardless so that we can identify those that we can assist as soon as decision makers return.
Do not expect an immediate reply - this is not possible at present.
We have a plan to assist.
About the role
As a Technical Service Executive, you will be offering customers quality service, problem solving, and handling technical issues. You would be responsible for simultaneously working on vehicles performing repairs, servicing, maintenance, and diagnostics, as well as fulfilling Service Advisor duties liaising directly with the customer.
Duties include, but would not be limited to, the following:
- Handling inbound calls as well as walk in customers
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Booking technicians
- Performing all assigned vehicle repairs, maintenance, servicing, and advisory work
- Replacing products under warranty
- Ordering parts
- Carrying out inspections of completed repairs
- Test driving of customers vehicles
- Responding to emails and web inquiries in a timely manner
- Working towards KPIs
- Manage the handover and job cards of customer service vehicles
- Explain the work carried out to vehicle owners
The successful candidate should possess a relevant automotive trade certificate to apply for this position.
You will also need to have at relevant practical experience i.e. servicing, repairing, maintaining, and diagnosing vehicles as well as customer liaison duties.
How to apply
Local candidates as well as offshore candidates are welcome to apply.
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information on this ad or our full range of vacancies, contact your industry recruitment specialists at Automotive Employment (NZ) Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's