Small Engines Mechanic - Lawn and Garden
|Job Title:||Small Engines Mechanic - Lawn and Garden|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2020 11:46|
- Previous experience as a Small Engines Mechanic is required
- Work on mowers, ride-on mowers, trimmers, chainsaws, and other similar equipment
- Top rates in line with skills
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
With branches in Waikato and the Bay of Plenty, this company works on a range of small engines - lawn and garden equipment.
Due to the increase of activity in these areas, they have the requirement to appoint a Small Engines Mechanic.
The role involves:
- Repairs to mowers from hand-push through to ride ons
- Repairs to hedge trimmers, line trimmers, scrub cutters, rotary hoes, and a variety of other small engine equipment
This is an attractive salary based role in a busy facility that is part of a larger group that has the potential to further develop your career.
The role is available to local applicants as well as those in other regions of New Zealand that wish to relocate.
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's