Job reference - 36069
- Join a long-standing, multifranchise dealership in Queensland
- Relocate to Austrailia - top rates, sunny weather, affordable housing, and plenty of room for growth
- Drive car, AUD$100k, super annunation
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for a Service Advisor and Workshop Controller to join a state-of-the-art vehicle dealership located in Queensland. Relocation costs to Australia will be covered by offering a sign on bonus to the successful candidates if you have what it takes.
Why move to Queensland?
It is a great time to move to Australia, the weather is sunny and tropic, the water is warm, the pay is great and the beautiful Keppel island easily commutable for a weekend away. Experience clear waters, great surfing and white sandy beaches while earning a great salary and superannuation and finally getting into the property market.
If you are looking to relocate from New Zealand to Australia, here is the chance so grab this opportunity with both hands!
About the employer
The dealership boasts an award-winning service and parts centre and staff passionate about offering excellent customer service. Their true investment lies with their staff as the company offers training, staff BBQ's, and, above all, recognition for hard work. Currently the dealership is in a massive recruitment drive looking for stand out applicants that want to earn good money, work for a good ethical company with great brands and a flashy dealership.
- You will be in charge of managing the workflow within the workshop and the pre-delivery operations
- Working closely with the Service Manager -supporting them with their duties and responsibilities
- Liaising with the Service Advisors and technicians to discuss necessary work /repairs to be completed
- You will be managing a medium sized team and be responsible for leading them to success
- You will be highly motivated and driven and have exceptional leadership skills
- Leadership experience in a Senior Service Advisory / Workshop Controller and Assistant Service Manager role
- High level of initiative
- Clear communication skills
- Good work ethic
- Work well in a team environment
- Have a positive attitude and like to win as a team
- Motivated by incentives for labour sales, and efficiency and productivity in the workshop
- Top computer skills and good attention to detail
- Opportunity to secure a new role in a leading volume brand dealership
- Competitive wage rates - OTE AUD$100k
- Ongoing training
- State-of-the-art facility
- Join a team that not only values and rewards their staff but treats them like family
- Gain experience managing a medium sized team
- Actual affordable housing - get to buy a house for under AUD$400k
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to citizens of Australia or New Zealand, Australian residents, and those already in Australia with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. In addition to this list, exceptional skills from other countries will be considered so please feel free to apply.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.