Job reference - 36071
- Join a long-standing, multifranchise group in Queensland
- Experienced Service Manager to join this dealership representing various brands
- Top rates, sunny weather, affordable housing, car, AUD$180k, superannuation
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for an EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE MANAGER to join a state-of-the-art vehicle dealership located in Queensland. Relocation costs to Australia will be covered by offering a sign on bonus if you meet the requirements to be the next superstar Service Manager.
Why move to Queensland?
It is a great time to move to Australia, the weather is sunny and tropic, the water is warm, the pay is great and the beautiful Keppel island easily commutable for a weekend away. Experience clear waters, great surfing and white sandy beaches while earning a great salary and superannuation and finally getting into the property market.
If you are looking to relocate from New Zealand to Australia, here is the chance so grab this opportunity with both hands!
About the employer
The dealership boasts an award-winning service and parts centre and staff passionate about offering excellent customer service. Their true investment lies with their staff as the company offers training, staff BBQ's, and, above all, recognition for hard work. Currently the dealership is in a massive recruitment drive looking for stand out applicants that want to earn good money, work for a good ethical company with great brands on offer and a flashy dealership.
- You will be in charge of managing the service team and other support staff
- Be responsible for the financial performance of both service and pre-delivery departments
- You will have 40 staff members in your team
Skills we seek
- You will be highly motivated and driven and have exceptional leadership skills
- Only experienced Service Managers will be considered
- Franchise experience is a MUST
- Have a good level of professionalism, decency and drive for success and profitability
- Be a really strong motivator and team player
- Extremely process driven and excellent leadership skills required
- Know your KPI's and be motivated by incentives for labour sales, and efficiency, productivity and profitability within in the workshop
- Top computer skills and good attention to detail
- Opportunity to secure a new role in a leading volume brand dealership
- Competitive wage rates - OTE AUD$80k
- Ongoing training
- State-of-the-art facility
- Represent over 8 brands within the dealership
- Actual affordable housing - get to buy a house for under AUD$400k
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to citizens of Australia or New Zealand, Australian residents, and those already in Australia with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. In addition to this list, exceptional skills from other countries will be considered so please feel free to apply.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.