|Job Title:||Service Manager|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 11:45|
- Modern workshop
- Beautiful, scenic views
- Family owned business with a fun company culture
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
About the company
Our client is a family owned and operated business that has recently upgraded their workshops and require a superstar Service Manager to manage the new workshop based in Waikato.
- Day to day running of the workshop
- Manage technicians in the workshop
- Job allocation
- Responsible for the profit within the workshop
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- General relationship building
- Proven success of running of workshop is highly preferred
- Able to motivate and drive a team
- Solid understanding of workshop KPIs and how to improve profitability within the workshop
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent customer relation skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent remuneration
- Work for a family owned and operated business that is well known for excellent service and workmanship
- Join a company that values their staff
- Fun company culture with occasional staff events
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion.
Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's