|Job title :||Service and Parts Advisor|
|Contract type :||Permanent|
|Job Reference :||35530|
|Contact name :||Keith Naude|
|Job published :||5 days ago|
Job reference - 35530
- Work for a long standing business that recognises hard work and dedication
- Prior automotive Service Advisor / Parts Advisor / other relevant franchise experience preferred
- Opportunity to live in stunning Nelson region, known as one of the sunniest areas of NZ
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
About the role, location, and employer
An opportunity to join a progressive and friendly team in the capacity of Service Advisor / Parts Advisor has emerged in a new dealership located in Nelson.
Nelson is also known as having the clearest water in the world in the Guinness Book of World Records, as well as for being one of the sunniest regions in New Zealand.
The employer is part of one of the largest automotive groups in New Zealand, and is currently in expansion mode and pride themselves on offering a fun-loving, family focused culture.
- This is a front line Service Advisor's role where it is pivotal to recognise incremental opportunities and maximise service department revenue
- The role of the Service Advisor involves booking in vehicles, discussing repair work carried out, and following up service bookings along with a range of other duties
- Supporting a team of technicians alongside other support personnel this front line role provides a direct interface between service customers and the workshop
- You would be working closely with the Service team planning workloads, processing warranties, advising on technical issues and the logistics of booking, and advising clients on incoming and completed service work
- The role also involves identifying existing mechanical issues and explaining to the client why these repairs require attention
- Within the role you will also be servicing the parts requirements of the workshop, dealing with parts retail and trade customers, be responsible for stock take, and working with parts catalogues
What we are looking for
Whether you are qualified as a technician or not you could be an existing Workshop Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Fleet Coordinator/Controller, or Warranty Administrator.
You will ideally have experience within a dealership environment or have had prior Service Advisor or Parts Advisor experience and have the ability to work under pressure.
We are after someone who is dedicated, hard working, and passionate about their work as well as someone who places a significant focus on customer service excellence.
This is an opportunity to live in stunning Nelson region if you are not already located there. Nelson is known as one of the sunniest areas of New Zealand and, if that wasn't enough to attract you to the role, a lucrative remuneration package is on offer with this class act workshop.
There is also the opportunity to upskill with training, and internal growth within a group that exudes professionalism.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.