Job reference - 764243
- Long-standing, top volume, family run franchise dealership in Western Australia
- Previous Service Advisor or workshop supervisory experience is essential
- Staff benefits, company vehicle, fuel, and secure employment
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join a large service department in Perth.
If you are currently in New Zealand and looking for opportunities in Australia, now is your chance to make the move!
About the company
This brand new, flagship site located in Perth is looking for a top class Service advisor to complement their service department.
The facility offers secure and enjoyable employment and is managed by people that truly care and who value and invest in the development of staff.
- Full service advisory duties including booking in cars and dealing with customers
- Ensuring excellent customer service standards are maintained
- Ensure the smooth running of the service department along with other service staff
- Meet and exceed set out KPI's
- Liaise with workshop staff and management
- Resolve any customer complaints and handle any queries
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- Well presented and professional presentation
- An experienced Service Advisor with either strong service admin experience or experience in a workshop supervisory role
- Excellent customer service philosophy
- A systems and procedures orientated person
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Able to work in a busy, pressurised environment
- A problem solver with the ability to work efficiently
- Must have a driver's license and have sufficient computer skills
- An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, busy environment
- 38 hour week with staff benefits such as health insurance and staff BBQs
- Solid package including base, incentives, company vehicle, and phone
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to citizens of Australia or New Zealand, Australian residents, and those already in Australia with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.