Job reference - 35318
- Competitive remuneration for to match your experience as a Service Advisor
- Reputable, fun, friendly, and highly driven team
- Franchise training provided
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are seeking a customer service oriented individual to join a well-known heavy vehicle franchise in Auckland as a Heavy Service Advisor.
This is an opportunity to align yourself with a well-respected and trusted company that has been around for three decades. They provide a seamless sales and support network for operators across a wide range of industries.
Duties would include:
- Greeting customers and managing their requirements for servicing and repairs
- Assess customers' needs and provide clear, concise information to the workshop team
- Managing the daily workload and allocating jobs to technicians
- Log and monitor jobs through the computer-based booking system - computer skills required
- Provide exceptional customer service and advice
- Communicate with and provide accurate information to the workshop staff
- Document warranties
- Preparing and costing invoices
- Liaise with the Parts Department on parts orders and deliveries, ensuring these are processed in a timely manner
The ideal candidate would already be an experienced Service Advisor who has gained franchise experience in the heavy automotive sector.
The person we are looking for must possess great communication skills as well as the ability to recognise and solve challenging problems.
You must have great organisational skills with the ability to multitask while meeting strict timelines.
Having an automotive trade qualification would be advantageous.
This is a company that recognises the hard work of its team members and you will benefit from:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Further franchise training and development
- Wider career opportunities
- A fantastic working environment
- A fun, friendly, highly driven team
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.