|Job Title:||Service Advisor|
|Job Published:||January 25, 2021 16:01|
- Work with a high-end, premier vehicle brand
- Experienced Service Advisor looking for a change
- Align yourself with a reputable, global company
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We are seeking a customer service oriented individual to join a well-known vehicle franchise in Wellington as a Service Advisor.
This is an opportunity to align yourself with a well-respected company that is part of a wider global network of dealerships.
Duties would include:
- Greeting customers and managing their requirements for servicing and repairs
- Managing the daily workload and allocating jobs to technicians
- Log and monitor jobs through the computer based booking system
- Provide exceptional customer service and advice
- Communicate with and provide accurate information to the workshop staff
- Document warranties
- Preparing and costing invoices
- Liaise with the parts department on parts orders and deliveries
The ideal candidate would already be an experienced Service Advisor who has gained franchise dealership experience, particularly with a premium brand, though successful Service Administrators looking for career development would be considered.
The person we are looking for must possess great communication skills as well as the ability to recognise and solve challenging problems.
You must have previous franchise experience, ideally in a premium brand dealership, as well as great organisational skills and the ability to build relationships.
Having an automotive trade qualification would be a huge bonus but is not essential.
This is a company that recognises the hard work of its team members and you will benefit from:
- An attractive remuneration package
- Ongoing training and development
- Wider career opportunities
- A fantastic working environment
- Top class dealership facilities
How to apply
Unfortunately due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present. This vacancy is therefore only open to citizens, residents, those with Open Work Visas and those in NZ with Work Visas that can be transferred to a new employer. If you are located outside NZ and do not already have the right to work here, we are unable to assist during COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's