|Job Title:||Service Advisor|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 10:01|
- Auckland based
- Prior experience as an automotive Service Advisor essential
- Leading franchise dealerships
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
We are seeking experienced Service Advisors, preferably with an automotive trade qualification, with great communication and computer skills for top franchise dealerships in Auckland.
About the role
- Booking in customer vehicles
- Dealing with customers from vehicle drop off through to vehicle pick up
- Listening to customer concerns and passing information on to technicians
- Liaising with technicians on work done and updates on vehicles
- Gaining approval from customers for certain repairs
- Up selling of additional services
- Keeping the customer up to date on the progress of their vehicle repairs
- Arranging courtesy vehicles when required
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Working with job cards, invoicing, payments etc.
- Although not essential, it would be highly advantageous if you have an automotive trade certificate
- You will need to have prior experience as a Service Advisor in an automotive dealership.
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Solid computer literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top rates of remuneration
- Well respected franchise dealerships
How to apply
Unfortunately, due to border closures, we cannot accept applications from offshore migrants at present.
This vacancy is therefore only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with Open Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.