|Job Title:||Service Advisor|
|Job Published:||June 23, 2020 08:46|
- Large franchise group with various locations
- Join a great company culture with company car
- Move to a location that is as affordable as it is beautiful
Access 29 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job.
Our client, a large volume franchise dealership, is looking for a top Service Advisor to join their busy team.
This dealership prides itself on delivering professional customer service and they are looking for a Service Advisor to hit the ground running.
- Booking in customer vehicles
- Dealing with customers from vehicle drop off through to vehicle pick up
- Listening to customer concerns and passing information on to technicians
- Liaising with technicians on work done and updates on vehicles
- Gaining approval from customers for certain repairs
- Up selling of additional services
- Keeping the customer up to date on the progress of their vehicle repairs
- Arranging courtesy vehicles when required
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Working with job cards, invoicing, payments etc.
- Prior experience as an automotive Service Advisor preferred
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to solve problems and deal with difficult customers
- Work well under pressure
- Able to prioritise and work efficiently
You will be working for a well-established company offering career growth opportunities and remuneration commensurate with your experience.
Do not miss out on an opportunity to join this dealership that is all about their employees and creating a fun team environment.
How to apply
This vacancy is only open to NZ citizens, residents, and those with valid Work Visas.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.