Job reference - 36175
- Competitive wage rates and bonus structure, company car and fuel
- Join a supportive group that recognises and rewards hard work and dedication
- Prior automotive Service Advisor or other relevant experience is preferred
Access 32 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
Opportunity to join a leading and top class dealership with an attractive remuneration package as well as the opportunity to upskill with training and opportunity to grow in your career.
Excellent wage rates, company car, fuel, base salary, and other attractive incentives are all included as well.
About the role and employer
An opportunity to join a progressive and friendly team in the capacity of Service Advisor has emerged in a busy workshop located in Auckland.
The facility is modern and the home to a quality brand.
- This is a front line Service Advisor's role where it is pivotal to recognise incremental opportunities and maximise service department revenue
- The role of the Service Advisor involves booking in vehicles, discussing repair work carried out, and following up service bookings along with a range of other duties
- Supporting a team of technicians alongside other support personnel this front line role provides a direct interface between service customers and the workshop
- You would be working closely with the Service Manager and Workshop Foreman planning workloads, processing warranties, advising on technical issues and the logistics of booking, and advising clients on incoming and completed service work
- The role also involves identifying existing mechanical issues and explaining to the client why these repairs require attention
What we are looking for
Whether you are qualified as a technician or not you could be an existing Workshop Service Advisor, Service Receptionist, Fleet Coordinator/Controller, or Warranty Administrator.
You will ideally have experience within a dealership environment or have had prior Service Advisor experience and have the ability to work under pressure.
We are after someone who is dedicated, hard working, and passionate about their work as well as someone who places a significant focus on customer service excellence.
How to apply
Applications from those wanting to relocate from elsewhere within NZ are welcome
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online. For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Jobcorp owned companies include Jobcorp NZ Ltd, Jobcorp Immigration, Automotive Employment NZ and Property Employment NZ. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.