|Job Title:||Service Advisor|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 17:16|
- Franchise dealership
- Kapiti region
- Busy role
Looking for an experienced automotive Service Advisor to hit the ground running at this dual franchise dealership.
About the role
- Dealing with customers from vehicle drop off through to vehicle pick up
- Listening to customer concerns and passing information on to technicians
- Liaising with technicians on work done and updates on vehicles
- Gaining approval from customers for certain repairs
- Up selling of additional services
- Keeping the customer up to date on the progress of their vehicle repairs
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Answering of phone calls and email inquiries
- Booking clients vehicles in
- Experience as an automotive Service Advisor
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to solve problems and deal with difficult customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be able prioritise and work efficiently and multitask
You will be working for a well established franchise company and remuneration will reflect your skills and experience.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's