Job reference - 35398
- Multifranchise dealership
- Will suit a qualified technician with good organisational skills
- Rural property costs in a sought after location
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
About the employer
Located in Hawkes Bay, this multifranchise dealership representing well respected brands is looking for a Service Advisor for their busy workshop.
The company seeks to employ a qualified technician, preferably with prior experience as a Service Advisor / Team Leader / Foreman for this vacancy, responsible for workflow allocation and management.
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a service team from a lifestyle location that provides rural environs away from the hustle and bustle of big city life.
You will work closely with the Workshop Manager, Service Advisor, and leading a team of Technicians, controlling the quality of repairs undertaken, scheduling and allocating work, and will be responsible for the measurement of productivity and efficiency.
It is a high pressure role and requires an applicant with exceptional organisational skills to be successful in this role.
- Trade qualified technician with solid technical ability
- Previous supervisory experience is first prize - in a Service Advisor, Foreman, Team Leader / Workshop Controller role
- Well organised
- A team player and motivator
- Flexible, and able to cope well in a pressurised environment
- Superb communication skills required
- Clean, current driver's license
- Good computer literacy
- First class workshop facilities
- A top remuneration package is payable in line with the skills and experience
- Further training on offer
- Hard working team
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Job has Expired