Job reference - 35089
- Work for an accredited company that recognizes hard work and dedication
- Prior automotive Service Advisor or other relevant experience is a preferred
- Company car, fuel, base salary, and other attractive incentives
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
About the role and employer
An opportunity to join a progressive and friendly team in the capacity of Service Advisor has emerged in a busy workshop located in central Auckland.
The facility is modern and the home to a high volume quality brand.
- This is a front line Service Advisor's role where it is pivotal to recognise incremental opportunities and maximise service department revenue
- The role of the Service Advisor involves booking in vehicles, discussing repair work carried out, and following up service bookings along with a range of other duties
- Supporting a team of technicians alongside other support personnel this front line role provides a direct interface between service customers and the workshop
- You would be working closely with the Service Manager and Workshop Foreman planning workloads, processing warranties, advising on technical issues and the logistics of booking, and advising clients on incoming and completed service work
- The role also involves identifying existing mechanical issues and explaining to the client why these repairs require attention
What we are looking for
Whether you are qualified as a technician or not you could be an existing Workshop Service Advisor, Service Receptionist, Fleet Coordinator/Controller, or Warranty Administrator.
You will ideally have experience within a dealership environment or have had prior Service Advisor experience and have the ability to work under pressure.
We are after someone who is dedicated, hard working, and passionate about their work as well as someone who places a significant focus on customer service excellence.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer with this class act workshop as well as the opportunity to upskill with training and internal growth within a group that exudes professionalism.
Company car, fuel, base salary, and other attractive incentives are all included as well.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.