Job reference - 35076
- Join a top franchise dealership
- Previous Service Advisor or workshop supervisory experience is essential
- Excellent long term career potential
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
We are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join a large service department in the greater Wellington area.
- Full service advisory duties including booking in cars and dealing with customers
- Ensuring excellent customer service
- Ensure the smooth running of the service department along with other service staff
We are looking for the following skills and attributes:
- A qualified and experienced technician with supervisory experience is highly sought after
- An experienced Service Advisor with either strong Service Admin experience or experience as in a workshop supervisory role
- Excellent customer service philosophy
- Ability to motivate and lead staff
- A systems and procedures orientated person
- Confident to work in a busy pressurised environment
- A problem solver
- Must have a driver's license and have good computer skills
- An excellent opportunity to join a dynamic busy environment
- Solid package including base and incentives
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.