|Job Title:||Service Advisor|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 17:16|
Job reference - 193599
- Volume franchise dealer
- Busy role
- Based in Rotorua
Our client, a volume franchise dealership, is part of a family owned group and they are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their busy team.
- Booking in customer vehicles
- Dealing with customers from vehicle drop off through to vehicle pick up
- Listening to customer concerns and passing information on to technicians
- Liaising with technicians on work done and updates on vehicles
- Gaining approval from customers for certain repairs
- Up selling of additional services
- Keeping the customer up to date on the progress of their vehicle repairs
- Arranging courtesy vehicles when required
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Working with job cards, invoicing, payments etc.
- At least 3 years of prior experience as an automotive Service Advisor
- Professional personal presentation
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to solve problems and deal with difficult customers
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently
You will be working for a well established company offering remuneration reflecting your experience.
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information or a confidential discussion, you can contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd from mobile or landline on Freephone 0800 67 57 47, or +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's