|Job Title:||Service Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Jo_Ann Robinson|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 13:45|
Job Reference - 196535
- Service focused individual
- Opportunity to join the motor industry
- Central Auckland location
We are looking for a Service Administrator to take on an interesting and varied role in a volume brand dealership.
The main responsibility will be to assist in the service related functions of the workshop. You will be able to support the service team with additional duties.
The duties will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Assisting customers in the service department
- Booking / checking in customer vehicles
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with the repair status of their vehicle/s
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Making sure all administrative requirements are met on a daily basis
- Processing customer payments (cash and EFTPOS)
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong customer service focus
- Solid administrative abilities / experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Front line grooming and presentation
- Some knowledge of the automotive industry would prove advantageous but is not entirely essential
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Able to multitask
This is an opportunity for someone with the right skills to take their first step into the motor industry. You could already have prior automotive related experience, however, it must be noted that this is not a senior role.
You will have the opportunity for further development and training, to learn new skills, as well as to develop a career in the automotive industry.
How to apply
Applications will only be accepted for local candidates. Preference will be given to those who are able to start immediately or with short notice.
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Jo-Ann Robinson for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's