Job reference - 35392
- $75k base salary plus bonuses!
- Training is provided for the right candidate with the right attitude
- Motorcycle experience or knowledge highly advantageous
Access 30 years of our client relationships and connections and find your next job. New Zealand's leaders in motor industry recruitment since 1991.
New year, new job and rewards!
About the role and employer
This successful dealership is well known within the industry encompassing busy sales, service, and parts divisions. The dealership requires a dedicated Service Advisor to manage the front of house, handle all service bookings, invoicing, job cards, and job allocation within the workshop.
If you are currently a Service Advisor looking for a pay increase and a new challenge, this could be for you! If you have exceptional customer service skills with no Service Advisory skills but you are keen to learn, we want to hear from you too!
The company boasts some of the best brands in the industry and will remunerate generously for the right skills and experience.
The welcoming team culture and the clean and modern workshop will all help to make your job enjoyable!
Duties will include:
- Front line Service Advisor's role where you will be first port of call for customers entering the service department
- The role involves booking in motorcycles, discussing repair work carried out, and following up on service bookings
- Working alongside a team of motorcycle mechanics and communicating professionally with all customers both telephonically and face to face
- Arranging loan motorcycles for customers and organising all relevant paperwork that accompanies the process
- Completion of job cards, invoicing, and attending to all incoming emails and queries
What we are looking for
Whether you are qualified as a technician or not, this is irrelevant - the role is open to anyone with a solid work ethic, who is friendly and has great customer service skills, and is a team player!
However, a passion for motorcycles is a MUST! You must have a fair amount of knowledge of motorcycles as well as the ability to explain and understand motorcycle components and parts.
We are looking for someone that truly understands customer service to the highest degree and knows how to work well in a team environment. You must have clear and professional communication skills and have the flexibility to work on rostered Saturdays.
Remuneration is scoped at the higher end of the scale at $75k plus bonuses, and there is room for growth as well as the ability to learn new skills and be valued in the workplace.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and you have worked on motorcycles in the past or even just own one and have the passion for the trade, we want to hear from you!
How to apply
If reading online, click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
For more information contact the team at Automotive Employment NZ Ltd for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The international landline is +64 9 271 3200.
You can also visit the job board on our website to view further vacancies https://www.automotiveemployment.co.nz/jobs
Automotive Employment (NZ) Limited and Property Employment (NZ) Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of JOBCORP (NZ) Ltd. Our company has business interests in recruitment, the provision of immigration advice, and the provision of employment relations advice.
Job has Expired