Senior European Brand Automotive Technician
|Job Title:||Senior European Brand Automotive Technician|
|Contact Name:||Rachael Stephens|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 16:15|
- Highly skilled European brand technician
- Large franchise group
- Top remuneration
Our client, a remarkable group in the automotive industry, is searching for their next top European franchise technician.
The group is focused on delivering excellent service to their customers and they support a range of brands to ensure they can deliver on their customers' needs.
To maintain their customer service promise they have built a successful team and now wish to add an additional technician to the team.
- Relevant automotive trade qualification
- You need to have worked for a European franchise dealership for at least 5 years (post trade qualification)
- Italian brand experience will give you a distinct advantage
- Franchise training is a must (please ensure you are able to provide proof of these certifications)
- Advanced diagnostic and problem solving abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid communication skills
You will be working for a group with top facilities and a great working environment. The right candidate will be paid top market rates and you will also have an opportunity for long term career growth within the company.
How to apply
Click the APPLY NOW section and submit your application online.
We are recruiting for 100+ current vacancies across the board.
For more information contact Rachael Stephens for a confidential discussion. Phone during NZ business hours: Freephone 0800 67 57 47 from landline and mobile. The International landline is +64 9 271 3200.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's