National Sales Coordinator - Kia Motors NZ
|Job Title:||National Sales Coordinator - Kia Motors NZ|
|Contact Name:||Jo-Ann Robinson|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019 13:31|
Job reference - 203645
- Work for an automotive distributor
- Internal sales role
- Varied role offering excellent package
This is an opportunity for an experienced Sales Support person to join the automotive distributor sector. You will provide service to the Kia dealers throughout New Zealand on all sales matters.
Support is also provided to the National Sales Manager and the General Manager to execute Kia Motors New Zealand sales strategy throughout the dealer network. Improving business relationships through telephone communication will also form a large part of this role. The role will be based at Kia New Zealand’s National Headquarters in Highbrook, Auckland.
About the company
Kia is recognised as one of the most progressive automotive brands both in New Zealand and worldwide with 23 outlets nationwide including the National Headquarters in Highbrook, Auckland. Guided by their brand slogan “The Power to Surprise”, the team at Kia are dedicated to providing customers with products and services that exceed expectations. This is achieved through a devoted team with unparalleled work ethic and innovative product design driven by smart technologies.
About the role
As Kia NZ’s Sales Assistant you will fulfil the following duties:
- Daily sourcing and reporting of wholesale and retail sales volume versus targets
- Assist the National Sales Manager achieve sales targets
- Monitor stock age and model mix at dealership level reporting on a weekly basis
- Implement opportunities daily in dealer 45 day stock and take active measures to assist dealer's meeting their commitments with appropriate model mix
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Manage daily and keep current, incoming dealer rebates requests and approval system in line with approved sales policies.
- Processing orders on a daily basis, invoicing, and arranging dispatch
- Process shipment after vehicle arrival
- Documentation of all matters via email
- Assist the Manager to maintain vehicle aging levels
- Operate within company sales policy guidelines
- Management of rebate requests and approvals
- Managing Press vehicle logistics
- Data processing of all relevant information
- Receiving and actioning enquiries from all dealers
- Problem solving regarding specifications, pricing, and stock availability
- Assisting prepare new model information for dealers on new models and sales academy training
- Managing dealer back orders
- Assist the National Sales Manager in preparing material for dealers on new models
- Assisting in administering the fleet vehicles and vehicle ordering when required
- Attending events as required
Skills, experience, and requirements
The outstanding individual we are looking for must have:
- Previous sales related experience and ability to demonstrate a solid sales acumen
- Ability to develop and maintain and in-depth understanding of Kia products, systems, techniques, and processes
- Provide a strong customer focus to the dealers
- Experience in collating data and preparing reports
- Analytical mind
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, and act on solutions
- Solid planning and organisational skills
- A team player
- Automotive experience would be an advantage
This role will suit applicants from an automotive background but consideration will be given to applicants with strong sales support / internal sales experience from similar industries.
Working for an automotive distributor offers a dynamic work environment, solid remuneration package, and long term career progression opportunities.
How to apply and the closing date
If you are viewing this ad online, the best method of application is to upload your resume through the ‘Apply Now’ section of this ad. This guarantees that both the recruiter and Kia Motors NZ can view the progress of your application.
- All applications received will be acknowledged upon application
- Applications must be received by the closing date which is Sunday the 13th of October, 2019 to be considered for this role
- Processing of applications begins on Monday the 14th of October, 2019
- All applications will be forwarded to Kia Motors NZ for review unless otherwise requested
Should you wish to confidentially discuss the role, contact Jo-Ann Robinson on +64 9 271 3200 or via Freephone 0800 67 57 47.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's